Join us for a half day of instruction and some awesome food. This class is targeted at the beginner through intermediate BBQ’er, and we will learn all about true, low 'n slow, Southern-style Barbecue. Even intermediate cooks have picked up enough knowledge to win Grand Championships of their own!
We will be cooking throughout the class and we will have our award winning food for you to try, and our BBQ rubs for you to take home. Class is held indoors, with several topics covered outside so please dress accordingly. We will cover:
• Preparation of 4 meats – Brisket, pulled pork, ribs, and chicken. We will teach you how to select, trim, season, and cook these meats.
• BBQ rubs, mops, sauces, glazes, etc.
• Cooking fuel (charcoal, pellets, etc) and wood selection - seasoning with smoke
• “Low ‘n Slow” in theory
• Equipment – all types smokers and grills for cooking real BBQ, most are present in class.
• Basics of Competition - requirements, entry guidelines, judging, etc.
Class Dates: (Classes typically run 10 AM to 3 PM)
(Note: Payment required at time of registration by Paypal or Interac E-transfer only)
Cash payment will also be accepted, in advance, at the restaurant.
Langley, BC: March 10, 2013 Sold Out Book through Well Seasoned HERE
April 21, 2013
Regina: (Please specify which date you're choosing when you register)
Mar 16 (16th sold out now) or 17, 2013 Early Bird Class!!! $100
April 27 (Sold out) or 28 (Sold out) , 2013 Class fee: $125
May 4Class fee: $125
June 8 or 9 Class fee: $125
Bring your notepad and appetite!
Payment: 3 options
1) Interac E-Transfer (from your online banking website) to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Cheque: Mailed to the address below.
3) Paypal (Note - you don't need a Paypal account) --------------->
Classes will be filled by order of payment made - electronic transaction date or mail postmark date.
Call 502-5360 or email@example.com for more information
Cheques can be mailed to Rob at PO Box 152, Pilot Butte, Sk S0G 3Z0
Space is Limited! Register early!